Sunday, January 6, 2013

Mum + Bub


I love finding a great multi-use product and today I have something wonderful to tell you about. Actually I have two something wonderfuls to tell you about. I found a line designed to be both luxurious enough for use on mother, and yet still gentle enough to be used on baby.

The first product I tried from the Mum + Bub line was the hair + body wash. I’ve seen and tried hair and body wash combinations before, with a varying degree of success, but I really did like this one. I love that it is in a pump for easy use. I imagine that is an extra bonus too when you are handling a slippery little baby. The first thing I noticed when I pumped it into my hand was the fragrance, which is simply wonderful.

I also loved the amount of lather which was perfect for both getting my hair clean and free of all of the styling aids I use, and also perfect as a luxurious body wash.  It is not super sudsy for hand washing, but if you prefer a rich lather it will suds up nicely in a bath poof. Being designed to be safe for little ones also made it gentle enough for use on my sensitive skin without any irritations.

The smell that I loved so much is Australian Sandalwood, it is so nice. While it did linger quite well on my skin, and I noticed it on my hair a few times throughout the day too, I wish I had it in a mist also so that I could give myself a midday boost with it as well.

I also tried their soothing ointment which has numerous uses from diaper rashes to bug bites and even chapped lips - something I struggle with all year. It is a light cream that starts out solid(ish) and absorbs really nicely.  It has a nice light scent that lasted a fair amount of time.

Not only did I have a good degree of success with my lips we also had wonderful results with my husbands dry cracked hands - a constant problem due to the nature of his work.

Both of theses products are not tested on animals and free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, BPA, gluten and soy. They are also both infused with fresh, ferment pawpaw fruit. In fact the ointment is 50% fresh, fermented pawpaw fruit. Pawpaw fruit has been used in skincare products in Australia for more than a century.

If you are looking for some great products designed to be great for the whole family, I recommend you browse the Mum + Bub site and find something that is perfect for you.

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed; no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

1 comment: