Thursday, June 13, 2013

Listerine Completes My Oral Health Routine

When I think of mouthwash I instantly think of Listerine. I know I’m not alone because it is the number one dentist recommended brand. I was very excited to be given the chance to try some Listerine products that I had never used before. 

Listerine Ultraclean mouthwash has a new advanced formula that gives you a clean feeling for up to three times longer than just brushing alone. I am personally a two times a day mouthwash user because I love the fresh feeling it gives me. I tried the artic mint variety, which has a great minty clean taste that I have come to expect from Listerine. It is also available in Cool Mint and Fresh Citrus.

If you need more reasons to add this mouthwash to your routine: in addition to being antiseptic it also controls tarter build-up, kills plaque & gingivitis, germs and gives you that fresh breath feeling. In fact it has an anti-tarter ingredient not found in 95 percent of mouthwashes! It will reach 75 percent of the mouth that brushing alone misses - that thought alone keeps me rinsing morning and night.

Listerine Cool Mint Breath Strips were new to me. I have use mints before but I’ve never tried anything like this! They are little transparent sheets that you just place in your mouth. Then they dissolve and leave you with a wonderful rush of mint. They actually kill bacteria to freshen your breath and a big bonus is they are calorie and sugar free! They are seriously fast and effective. I will never leave home without them in my purse again. 

I had no idea Listerine made toothpaste before I received the new Listerine Whitening Original Gel. What a perfect complement to my favorite mouthwash. First it helps whiten, which is important to me because I have found when I stop using whitening products my coffee habit starts to take it’s toll on my teeth. In addition to whitening it also helps with tarter control and restores enamel. 

It had the same lovely mint flavor as the mouthwash and wasn't too overpowering. For best results it is recommended to brush for 30 seconds twice a day.  I have a toothbrush that is set to let me know when two minutes have passed so I am more than covered for time. 

As you can see from all of these great products Listerine has a line that will cover your entire tooth care routine. For more details you can visit the Listerine site and stay connected with them on Facebook and twitter. 

I love having a brand I know and trust for all of my needs! Have you tried any of the new Listerine products yet? 

Disclosure: This posting includes products sent to me on the behalf of Listerine Brand to facilitate my review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I personally believe will be good for my readers. 

2 comments:

  1. This cool mint strips are not available in india why is that ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s great that you found a dental product you can rely on. I haven’t tried your recommendations yet, but it sounds like they’re something that should be added on my dental list. Thank you for your honest review!

    Clyde Miller @ Smile Care Shop

    ReplyDelete