Monday, October 22, 2012

Bio Ionic iBrush


If I told you I had an amazing product that was going to smooth, shine, soften, condition, hydrate and do so much more for you hair, you’d probably think I was talking about some sort of conditioner or hair mask. Now I’m going to you what it really is and you are going want one - and I‘m mean want one yesterday!

My hair has been absolutely pampered by the Bio Ionic iBrush I’ve been using. That’s right it’s a brush! I have been using a hybrid bristle paddle brush from the Silver Classic Series and with stunning results. I’ve actually been complemented on my hair since I started using it.


The difference in this brush from others is the conditioning negative ions. Not only will they give you all the benefits I mentioned but they also will help eliminate frizz which can be a real problem this time of year. For me it happens all year since I have such fine hair but I really struggle with it during the colder months.

I have noticed my hair is softer and so much easier to work with. My styles seems to hold longer, which is really nice. I no longer deal with the aforementioned frizz and my favorite part is that there is really a noticeable difference in how my hair looks. It just looks better, softer, healthier and as I said people are saying so.

I like the size of the brush too, as you can see from below it is a good size for styling and it has a super comfortable grip. It is very lightweight and heat resistant so you can use it as your main styling brush even if you use heat in your routine. I don't know about the science of why it works; I just know it works for me. My husband said he has never seen me brush my hair so much.


Bio Ionic offers a variety of brushes and styling tools which use the same ion technology to help make your hair beautiful. Please take a moment to browse their iTools and see which one will work best for you. While you are there have a look at their other product lines; all designed to make your hair its’ most beautiful.

Disclaimer: I received the products reviewed; no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.



5 comments:

  1. these are neat. these must be a good hair brush because i know ions are good for our body. they actually mix ions in the water and some people drink it. others also filters our air with ions. this are good hair brushes then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot about these brushes....love to try one. My hair gets so full of static all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started using one of their brushes and I love it. They have awesome products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These brushes sound so cool! Who thought that a brush could do all of that for your hair? I totally want to try one! Thanks for the wonderful review.

    ReplyDelete