Saturday, October 27, 2012

Start! Hot Curry Sauce

My husband really loves his food with a bit of a kick. I am a bit of a lightweight when it comes to spice but I am developing more of a taste for it as it opens up so many more options. We are always looking for ways to season our food that is easy enough to use we can both have the same meal, but caters to our different tastes. Start! Hot Curry Sauce is well-flavored and super-easy to use. It is very concentrated, so you will want to use it sparingly!



We first tried it with one of our favorite staple meals beans and rice with stir-fried vegetables. We added the Start! Sauce to the vegetables while they were cooking and it was wonderful! There were no other seasonings required.


Next we tried it on another favorite, jacket potatoes with beans and side of onions and pickles. We used in the beans with tomato sauce, and it was a magical addition giving them an awesome punch.


I think we both agreed that the best new way we tried it was on burritos. I used it in the refried beans, and as you can see from the picture my husband also decided to drizzle it over his burrito and potatoes! I told you he likes his food with a lot of spice! It was such a nice addition. Often it can be hard to get enough flavor in a burrito by the time the beans and cheese get in there, but Start! Hot Curry Sauce flavored it perfectly.


If you are a fan of curry, or just a fan of great tasting food you should really try Start! Hot Curry Sauce. It’s so easy to use, and compliments such a variety of foods that the possibilities are endless.

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed; no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

1 comment: