Saturday, November 3, 2012

Seasons Harvest Temptation Classics Pasta Sauces

There is something comforting and relaxing about pasta dishes, but it can take all day to get a sauce just right with that homey feeling you expect from a good pasta dish. It’s a rare and special treat to find that homemade quality in a bought sauce.

Seasons Harvest Temptation Classics Pasta Sauces have that homemade flavor and quality. They are made with quality natural ingredients the way you would make them if you had the time to spend all day in the kitchen working for that perfect sauce.

They offer them in six varieties: Portobello Mushroom, Puttanesca, Vodka, Tomato Basil, Marinara and Arrabiata and they have a wonderful selection of gift sets too.

First I tried Puttanesca, which was so thick and hearty! You could see the chunks of real vegetables. All of the ingredients are natural and recognizable. I knew as soon as I opened the jar I was in for a treat. I didn’t add anything at all- just served it over pasta. Look at how hearty it is, just sitting all nice and thick on top of the noodles. The flavor was so rich I could see using this in everything from pasta bakes to lasagna.


Next I tried the Vodka sauce. I’ve never had a vodka sauce before and no idea what to expect. It was a thick creamy sauce. The vodka perfect complements the tomato flavor and the whipping cream adds a level of decadence that surprised me. I used this sauce in a pasta bake with a light dusting of bread crumbs on top. As with all of the sauces it also has all natural ingredients.


I am very impressed with the sauces' taste and textures, both the varieties that I tried have a quality you rarely find in sauces that are pre-made.

With the holidays on the way, I am always looking for great things to serve at a get together as well as original gift ideas. Now is a perfect time to try these wonderful sauces for yourself, or as gift, because all individual pasta sauces and pasta sauce gift sets are 20% Off through November 15! Just enter coupon PASTASPECIAL in the shopping cart. Please browse the SITE they offer a wonderful selection of high quality items; you are sure to find something delicious to try!

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed; no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment