Monday, December 17, 2012

Dead Sea Spa Care Tangle & Frizz Tamer

I have to admit I’m a bit of a tender head; I guess I always have been - at least according to my mom. I typically have to wait until my hair dries before I even attempt to comb or brush it out. It also doesn’t seem to matter much either way what conditioner I use.

Dead Sea Spa Care makes a fantastic tangle and frizz tamer spray that makes it possible for me to brush through my hair, wet or dry, straight from the shower or bed with no pain at all.  It is super easy to use too. All you do is spray it on your wet or dry hair from root to tip, and comb through!

There is no need to rinse out this wonderful product, because it has a great leave in conditioner that will moisturize your hair and leave it easy to style. It is great for all hair types and has Dead Sea minerals, herbal and essential oils.

In addition to helping you with tangles and frizz, it also helps relieve damaged hair. If you have curly or wavy hair, it will also help give you soft and defined curls. It is also safe for every day use, and to use on your little ones and their tender heads.

Please take some time to browse the Dead Sea Spa Care website, they offer a great range of products. Or you can head straight to the Tangle & Frizz spray!

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed; no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like that it not only takes care of tangles, but also cuts back on frizz. This is a must in our curly-head house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this idea, my hair is sometimes a frizzy mess and being tender headed is a big problem too..Thanks

    ReplyDelete