Monday, December 10, 2012

Lickety Stik


This post is brought to you from Cleo, our only yellow dog.

Snack time is one of my favorite times of the day. We have snacks a few times throughout the day depending on what’s going on. If I’m learning something new and doing well I can get several treats. My humans love to get me all sorts of new snacks to try- I think they love me. At the very least they appreciate my cleverness. This week I’ve bee trying something really cool. It’s unlike anything I've ever had before. It’s called a Lickety Stik and is pretty much just what it sounds like. It’s a little tube with a roller ball on the end and when you lick it a delicious liquid comes out. The one I tried was liver flavor! I love liver favor. It is available in 6 varieties: Savory Chicken, Braised Liver, Smoky Bacon, Sharp Cheese, and Big Beef

As you can see below I was really getting into the taste. I liked it so much that a few times I tried to bite the roller but that’s not how it works. I think all of us tried to bite it once but it didn’t take any of us long to figure out how it works. After a few days as soon as I heard the tube being shaken I knew just what was coming!


So did my brother… and my sisters for that matter. Everyone loved it so much that we had to be separated so that every got a fair amount of licks. It’s a great size to take along when we go out too. That way when it’s time to come back or the humans want our attention all they have to do it give it a shake and we come running.

Another great thing is that you can have ten licks for only one calorie and that is important to a little yellow dog we all know because looking fabulous is my business! And… and there are over 500 licks in a bottle! Bonus for the health conscious pup, it has vitamins and is all natural. It has a no mess roller, because lets face it dogs really are enough mess with any help. But the greatness carries on, you can feel good knowing that it is made in the U.S.A..

 I had a look around the Petsafe site found HERE and I wouldn’t be upset if someone sent me a heated sleeper, you know because it’s cold here this time of year. Take a look around their site they have a lot of really neat stuff to help you with training and playing with your own furry friends. They have a nice selection and even have stuff for cats as well - don’t tell Sam we didn’t even get him the cat Lickety Stik…. SHHHH

♥ Little Yellow Dog

Disclosure: I was under no obligation to review this pendant but loved it so much I wanted to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment