Sunday, January 13, 2013

Uplifting Nighties


I love sleepwear. I mean seriously, it is the most comfortable of all clothes. Admittedly, if I have a day where I don’t have to leave the house, then I will try to stay in my pajamas for as long as possible. However, if I am being honest, it isn’t always the most flattering, and I have been known to wear a sleep bra just to help sort that issue out.

I have found my new favorite nightgown! It is from a company called Uplifting Nighties, and that is exactly what these nighties are. Each of their gowns has a very comfortable built in shelf bra that gives you the extra lift you need to look your best. It is truly the most flattering nightgown I’ve ever worn.

Aside from being super flattering, they are also super comfortable. It is made from a 94% modal 6% spandex blend, and what that really means is it is slinky, stretchy, and very comfortable. I love the way it lays and clings perfectly. A bonus for me is they don't have irritating tags - the logo and information is is just on in the inside of the neck. They can also be washed on gentle. I haven't found a single thing not to love!

They offer these fabulous gowns in a fantastic variety of colors and styles, in long and short, and even offer PJ sets with tops and bottoms. I have the Long Knot, and I also have one of their shrugs, which means I can wear my wonderful nightgown even when it’s colder without getting chilled. Take a browse around you are sure to find one you love that will love you back.

Don’t just take my word for it though check out this neat clip from where they were mentioned on the Today Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment