Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Toilettree Professional Skin Care System

It’s not really a surprise to you by now that I have a girly-girl side and that I simply love to be pampered! Sometimes this can get a bit expensive, especially if you are going to the spa for facials and other treatments. It doesn't have to be though, in fact you don’t even have to leave your house to get glowing pampered skin!

Toilettree has a wonderful Professional Skin Care System that you can use to get beautifully clean, glowing, pampered skin right in your own shower! It’s very easy to use too. Insert the 4 AA batteries which come with the unit, choose your attachment, and you are ready to go with the push of a button.

There are four attachments to pick from; body brush, soft face brush, medium face brush, and pumice stone. Between them all, you can have head to toe glowing skin - the body brush left my skin feeling so soft - and it’s waterproof too, so you can use it in the shower which I love!

For my face I used the soft brush and my sensitive skin was perfectly fine with that, in fact it was downright radiant. The pumice stone is perfect for any rough spots you may have on your feet, because lets face it, even feet need to look and feel fabulous.
 
Some of the benefits of using the system are: stimulated skin renewal, improved clarity in skin, removal of dead skin, energized radiant skin, deep cleaning, makeup removal, and better absorption of moisturizers. I noticed an improvement in the appearance of the skin on face after just one use and have made this part of my beauty routine.

While you are looking at all of the benefits of the Professional Skin Care System take some time to browse the other great products they offer at Toilettree. You can also connect with Toilettree on Facebook and Twitter or visit their store front on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment