Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Viosonic Toothwand

My dentist recommended I get an electric toothbrush and up until then I hadn't really put much thought into it. I've always bought whatever I've happened upon when mine is due to be changed, and had left it at that. However, if I am going to be using the same brush and simply replacing the heads when needed, I really want one that will fit me.

Let’s face it if you are going to use something several times a day for a very long time, then some though should go into which one is best for you. The Viosonic Toothwand has all of the features I want in an electric toothbrush, and also fits me perfectly.

First just look how nice it looks - it’s pretty and sleek. It looks like an accessory, and the design makes it perfect for travel or for tossing in your purse to carry to work with you. I really love the purple one because it’s one of my favorite colors, and the blue one matches my bathroom décor perfectly.

Not only does it look nice, but it has great features that will keep your smile looking nice as well. It has two brushing modes: brush, which works at 30,000 strokes a minute; and massage which works at 15,000 strokes per minute. Since I had never used an electric toothbrush before, I used the massage mode to get myself and my gums used to it, and then I switched to the brush mode after a few days.

Another feature I really love is the LED light which stays on while in brush mode or massage mode. The really neat thing is that the Toothwand stays on for two minutes, which is the recommended amount of time to brush your teeth! I often wondered if I was brushing long enough, and while I do now thanks to this great feature, I can honestly say I don’t think that I was before.

The toothwand comes with a battery and replacement brush head. The cap is also vented, which helps keep it from staying too wet and getting germy. However, the very best thing of all is how nice and clean my teeth feel. I have noticed a great improvement overall to how white they look and how clean and smooth they feel.

If you are in need of a new toothbrush I recommend giving the Viosonic Toothwand a try. Have a look around the Violight website at all of their fantastic products. I think next I would like to try one of the toothbrush sanitizers, what about you?    

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed. No other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot find replacement heads for the VioSonic Toothwand. Do you know where these can be found. I have been all over the website and they are not available that I can see. The Violight Slim Sonic heads do not fit, and the website for HSN is supposed to have the replacement heads, but they do not carry any longer. Help!!

    ReplyDelete