Monday, February 10, 2014

TravelWise 3 Piece Packing Cube Set

I like to think I have pretty good spatial reasoning and am therefore a pretty good packer of suitcases. However, no matter how well I have done the initial packing one thing that always happens without fail is that I need something from the bag pretty soon. In fact usually before we  get out of the neighborhood. Needing something isn’t the problem, the problem is that to find said item I usually have to unpack and repack everything and it almost never all goes back the same way.  If you also have this problem then you know by the time you get to your destination your bags can be a hot mess.

The TravelWise 3 piece packing cube set is a travel essential that allows me to not only pack more organized but also find what I need without destroying my packing job. It’s easy to fish around your bag because the clothes to stay folded and neat when packed in their own cubes.

The set is lightweight yet since it is made of nylon it is also very durable. I have a lovely purple set and they are also available in black, red, silver and teal. All of the cubes have easy to pull two way zippers. One thing I really love is that the three cubes are all different sizes, which makes it easy to pack like items in each cube and that makes knowing where things are in your bag a synch.  Plus it has an open mesh panel that lets you see exactly what is in the cube. That is useful  in case you are  forgetful like me.

Speaking of being forgetful these cubes will also help you not leave your stuff in hotel drawers, which I have done before, a fair few times. If you just leave the cubes packed and put them in drawers all you have to remember is how many cubes you have to repack and then your won’t leave anything behind. Plus it will be easier to pack when you are tired from a long fabulous vacation.

Another great thing about having these cubes is that toward the end of your trip you can use them to sort your clean and dirty clothes so that when you get home unpacking is a breeze too. You can take the big cube straight to the laundry room and unpack the few clean thing you have left. No more plastic bags for dirties that don’t really work to keep your cleans separate and smelling nice.

Also they are  conveniently designed to be compact and flexible so they are easy to store when not in use. You just fold the big one up and store it and the small one right inside the medium one. Once you have them stacked inside each other you can easily put them in a tidy place out of the way. I store mine right in the suitcase.

The TravelWise cubes are perfect  for all levels of travelers who want to make the packing part of their travel easier. They are a bargain for only $22.95 (with free shipping and free returns!) from Amazon.com. You can find out more about this and all of EatSmart's products by visiting their website. You can also connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment