Saturday, March 8, 2014

Campbell's Heart Healthy


Health is foremost on people’s minds, keeping your family in tip top shape can be a challenge in these busy times. Campbell’s Soup wants you to “Address Your Heart” with Heart Healthy Tips, recipes and more!

This year, in less than two weeks in fact, I will be celebrating my fortieth birthday. It really has me thinking about a lot of things and changing my priorities. One thing my husband and I have been doing is changing the way we eat to be more heart healthy and more healthy in general.

It can be hard to know where to start and I am so glad that companies I trust like the Campbell Soup Company has products that make it easier. In addition to having great products they also offer tools like wonderful recipes that are American Heart Association Certified Recipes. I have included several of these delicious recipes in this post for you. 

Have you and your family made any changes to your lifestyle to be more heart healthy? You can find great tools at AddressYourHeart.com, including the 21 Campbell’s recipes that are certified by the AHA which I mentioned. You can also find money saving coupons here.

Disclosure: The assets included within this message were delivered to promote Campbell Soup Company. I am working with Campbell Soup Company and Campbell Soup Company supplied these materials to me.

3 comments:

  1. This looks yummy, I will have to try this recipe

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been attempting as well to eat healthier and campbell's has always been a big product in our household. Sometimes not the heart healthy and many times we have used that in recipes as well. Campbell's cares and their products show it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Campbells soups they possibilities are endless with the meals you can make and healthier eating is definitely a priority at my age.The stuffed peppers look awesome and have always been a favorite of mine :)

    ReplyDelete