Monday, March 17, 2014

Ozeri Rev Digital Bath Scale with Electro Mechanical Dial!

You know from past posts that I love Ozeri and all of the great household products they offer. I have told you about their scales before, I have one in my bedroom, but when I saw the Digital Bath Scale with the Electro Mechanical Dial I knew I had to have it. It is so perfect  for  the décor in my bathroom!

The main reason I fell in love with the look of this scale is the dial. It is so retro looking because it has the bigger mechanical dial as well as the digital display.  I love that the dial gives you that instant mechanical answer when you step on. Plus the LCD and dial automatically light up so your results are easier to read. The tempered glass  is not only pretty and impact resistant, but also really easy to clean.

A new feature to me is the  reminder alarm, which I love. As a dieter I know how important it is to weight yourself at the same time each day to  avoid the fluctuations of  water and meals excreta. I often forget to weigh until it’s too late, after I have had breakfast but this scale has a reminder alarm that reminds me to weight each day at the same time. That is awesome.

It weights up to 400 pounds which is great for a bathroom scale, many of my past scales have only gone to 300 and some even stopped  at 250, which is just not enough for many dieters.  Another great convenience is that it has step on technology, which means you don’t have t tap and wait, it is just ready to weigh you as soon as you step on.

Aside from the awesome look of the dial, one of my favorite things about this scale is that it uses AAA batteries! Yay, no more hunting down those odd flat batteries that my local shop doesn’t always stock. That may not be a hardship to big city dwellers but living in a small town can mean a day out just to get something that isn’t stocked at the local shop.

If you are  looking for an easy to use scale that is also very stylish, and has cool new features like a weigh-in reminder I recommend you head to Amazon where you can purchase the Ozeri Rev, Digital Bath Scale with Electro Mechanical Dial!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very nice Ozeri bath scale. I have one of their other models and it works very well in helping me know how much i weigh. I really like this model with the big light display showing the numbers very well. This would be a great model to get!

    ReplyDelete