Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Retro Eyeworks 3 Frames for $99

I wear glasses and I wear them proudly. In fact, I wear them as a fashion statement. I never have just one pair to pick from and every few years when I need a new prescription, because my eyes got a little older and weaker, it can be rather expensive. Thankfully I am not the only one who likes option when it comes to glasses and there are now places where I can find affordable and adorable frames. 

Retro Eyeworks was started with the simple idea that eyewear could be better. Their styles, frame construction and pricing are all designed to make getting the perfect pair, or pairs, of glasses easy. Now about the options I was just talking about… the have fantastic frames and a 3 for $99 deal. If you have ever been frame shopping at the optometrist you know that you can scarcely find a decent pair for under one hundred dollars much less a cute pair and never three adorable pairs! 

In addition to being too cute, each pair of Retro Eyeworks frames are made with high-tech, eco-friendly plastics that can take a beating. First, they are eco-friendly, now you know how important that is to me and something you may not have even thought about when it comes to frames. But second, and really most impressive to someone like me who isn’t known for her grace, is that they are durable. Yes, I have dropped them, sat on one of them, and even found one under a pile of stuffs on my desk, and I am so happy to report they are all still perfectly fine and no worse for the wear.  They are so confident in the durability they offer a Lifetime Warranty on all of their frames. 

As I mentioned at the start, they offer 3 frames with prescriptions included for only $99. With such an amazing deal you can easily build a glasses wardrobe to fit all your moods and outfits. Bu, and here is a really cool part, they also offer a try on program. They will send out any 3 frames for an in home trial to make sure they look great. That is just awesome because you know how often something looks great online and not so much in person! Now you won’t have to deal with that at all, you can know exactly how they look on you, in person!


I was lucky enough to get to try three awesome pairs myself. After some face book voting it seemed the black and pink ones were favored but you know me. I decided I love all three; a girl needs choices after all. Which of the three do you like? While you are thinking about it take some time to browse Retro Eyesworks and find a pair, or three that match your style! You can find the choose three offer HERE

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the review on the Retro Eyeworks frames. The fact that they send out 3 frames for an in home trial to make sure they look good is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete