Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Crochet Care Package

I love to send out care packages and now that I can crochet, you bet there is always a little homemade love in those packages. One of my last packages to my daughter and grandkids had some fun hats and a special blanket.

My daughter is a panda fan so even though she is an adult and may not wear it, I had to send her this fun hat. 



I also sent a pumpkin hat for my grand daughter, which you already saw when I shared the pattern with you HERE


This adorable Monsters Inc. inspired hat and fun retro granny square blanket were for my grandson. Granny stitch really is my favorite, you will see more of it very soon. 
  

6 comments:

  1. I'm an adult and I'd wear that Panda hat :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have panda fans in my family too. They would love a hat like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really gorgeous items that you gave to your daughter! I like all of the items and you sure have gotten so good at making Crocheted things! I bet she loved her items!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best idea ever, I keep saying that I'm going to take up crocheting, but it just never happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the care package idea with crochet crafts. I belong to a group on facebook that has children who suffer from Juvenile Huntington's Disease, due to it being in my family and I think these would be perfect pick me up for them. That hat is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These hats are adorable! It's been quite a while since I've crocheted...I appreciate the patterns! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete