Friday, September 14, 2012

CoverGirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 foundation and CoverGirl & Olay pressed powder.

With just becoming a new granny suddenly my age and the fine lines around my eyes and forehead seemed a bit more - well, there. I never really noticed them too much before. If smiling makes creases around your eyes and mouth I wonder why we feel so bad about said creases, shouldn’t we be proud of the signs of our happy life? Well not me, to me they looked old and I didn’t like them.

Before- notice the fine lines on my forehead and the corner of my eye.
I was so thrilled to be picked to test the new CoverGirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 foundation and CoverGirl & Olay pressed powder. I am already a huge fan and user of both products. CoverGirl is the main foundation I use and I use the regular Olay beauty lotion to keep my face moisturized.


The BzzAgent package I received. 


The first thing I noticed was how easy to use it is. I typically use a liquid but this was more of a creamy texture and one easy push on the top dispenses a nice amount. It gives a nice amount of coverage and concealed most of my dark circles, a trouble spot for me, as well as evened out my skin tone. It gave me all day coverage even in the dreadful heat. The powder was pressed and I am typically a loose powder type of girl but I was very pleased with how well it set my look.


Fabulous products. 


The end result was better than I expected and just as they promised. It instantly smoothes your skin and gives you a fantastic glow. The best part is that over time it really did improve my skin tone as you can see from the before and after pictures. These results are after 3 weeks of daily use.  Who would have though that wearing foundation could actually improve your skin! I have switched to this and I’m sure if you gave it a chance you would too. Leave it to CoverGirl & Olay to redefine what we expect from our make-up.

After - fine lines are so much less noticeable. 

Disclosure: I received this product for free through BzzAgent, no other compensation was given. My opinion is my own and may differ from yours.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the results are great! I'm horrible with makeup, so I tend to avoid it... but the lines are starting to show and I inherited dark under-eyes too. Time to find something that works, and now I have a place to start!

    You have very pretty eyes, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do my makeup better, I really coul d use a class on this, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always on the lookout for better foundations.. I think I may have to try this one.. I am always skeptical of "skin firming" serums and lotions but this is the first time I've seen actual photos and not doctored ones... may have to give this a shot. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I really need to get me this, I have been wanting to try it for some time now. After seeing the results I'm buying it! I have been noticing ALOT of wrinkles on my forehead and under my eyes, this is just what I have been looking for!

    ReplyDelete