Friday, September 21, 2012

Glade Expressions collection review

I love the smell of a fresh clean house. I also love my four dogs and cat. The two things don’t often go together, in fact without the help of a good air freshener they don’t go together at all. What I need in my house is something that is either working all the time or that I can grab and use easily at a moments notice. The Glade Expressions collection offers both options.

The Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser releases a constant fragrance without taking up one of your plugs or needing batteries. As an added bonus it is inspired by art and looks lovely with my décor.  The Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist comes in a sleek holder that looks so much better than just having a can sitting around and with a squeeze it releases a light mist of fragrance. Both the oil diffuser and fragrance mist can then be refilled with your favorite scent. The collection includes: Cotton & Italian Mandarin, Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice, Lavender & Juniper Berry, and Pineapple & Mangosteen.

I picked the Cotton and Italian Mandarin scent for the Fragrance Mist because fresh laundry is one of my favorite smells. It has a really fresh smell that lingers for a very long time. The mister  works a bit different to a spray can, you squeeze the whole bottle as it doesn’t have a separate trigger. I keep a bottle in the living room since it is he center of the downstairs and I give it a squeeze each time I walk in. It works fantastic to freshen up the whole house in flash if you have unexpected guests. It also lasts a really long time, which makes it a great value.

I could only find the Oil Diffuser  in Pineapple & Mangosteen but that suited me because I love a tropical scent and the bamboo style went great with my woods. I really like the tropical scent because it reminds me of summers at the beach. I used it in the bedroom, where the dogs sleep and it worked very well to keep the room smelling fresh and not at all like a room where four big dogs spend so much time.

I really loved the two scents I tried in the Glade Expressions collection and will certainly be trying the other two scents.

Disclosure: I received this product for free through BzzAgent, no other compensation was given. My opinion is my own and may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment