Monday, October 1, 2012

Mineral Fusion Skin-Soothing facial toner

Mineral Fusion Skin-Soothing facial toner is the very first Mineral Fusion product I have tried. I wanted to try something new as the temperatures started to change.  My skin always starts to get dried out this time of year and it makes my fine lines more noticeable - to me anyway.

I have been using this product twice a day, in the morning and in the evening. I love that it is a gentle formula and alcohol free with ingredients that help restore hydration levels. It doesn’t have any artificial colors or fragrances and didn’t bother my sensitive skin at all. The blend of minerals also provides defense against damaging free radicals and encourages new cell creation.


The spray bottle is really easy to use you just mist some on a cotton ball or if you prefer it can even be sprayed directly on your skin. It really left my skin feeling refreshed. So far as the temperatures are dropping my skin has not started it’s usual seasonal dry out. I also really like the  smell it was fresh and the lavender really stood out to me.

I love that Mineral Fusion products are free of parabens, SLS, talc, phthalates, artificial colors and synthetic fragrances. I really, really love that they are 100% vegan and never tested on animals.

Disclaimer: This was an unsolicited review, I was not compensated in any way. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment