Tuesday, October 16, 2012

MrGreen Dog Deodorizer

Let’s face it, sometimes things just get too busy to find time to wash 4 dogs on any kind of a regular schedule. However their smell doesn’t wait for me to have an hour or four in my day before is comes back. It likes to come on in at any time and announce it’s presence in a most unpleasant way. It can be especially strong just after a rain, as I’m sure you may know from your own doggy experiences.

I’ve used a wide range of products to try and eliminate the odor between baths; everything from doggy perfumes to smelly wipes. Most of them have little to no staying power - and even worse, you will find in them ingredients that if you did a bit of research, you wouldn’t want to spray on your fur-baby or anywhere in your living space.



Luckily MrGreen makes a dog deodorizer that you can feel good about using and it really works! It has no chemicals, enzymes or bacteria. It’s safe for you and your pets! You can spray it directly on your dog and it will eliminate that ‘dog’ smell, leaving in its’ place a light lemongrass scent which lasts until you have the time wrangle your baby into the bath.

You can also use it to freshen up the dog bed, carpet and even the air. It’s an awesome feeling to be able to control the dog odors in my house without using anything harsh or unhealthy.

Please take a moment to look at the other pet solutions available at MrGreen, as well as their various household products which are eco-friendly as well. You can also purchase MrGreen online at Amazon, Home Depot and at many physical locations.

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed; no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours. 

24 comments:

  1. Let's face it.. my dog is a smelly little man.. it would be great to have a more natural/green spray to make him smell less like ...himself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dogs get pretty smelly in the winter when its too cold for baths...id love to try something like this especially with my pug

    ReplyDelete
  3. FOUR dogs! I think that explains it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister's two dogs STINK, and I'd like to put this in their Christmas stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a new puppy who's making a lot of messes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to try anything to make him smell better. He has long hair and loves to be outside. and gets into everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just adopted a new pup and although he is doing great he has had a couple of accidents in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My nose could use a vacation!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. because let's face it..dogs get stinky quick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a long haired dog that needs it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. my dog gets smelly and that seems like a great product

    ReplyDelete
  12. Because it has no harsh chemicals and it would be good for in between bath times! :) jessicapeeling@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to win because we just adopted a dog and she tends to have accidents

    ReplyDelete
  14. There are days where my dog has "accidents" in the house and days where my dog reeks to high heaven. In both instances a all natural dog deodorizer would be ideal.
    sreis1987@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Id like to win becuase my bigger dog stinks
    sunniewoodyplus2 atmsn.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd love to win 'cause with two scottish terriers my couch gets stinky and don't like other products on the market.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd like to win because we have three dogs that like to stink up the place!

    ReplyDelete
  18. 2 dogs and its a lot harder to give them a bath in the winter

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have 3 big dogs that sleep in my bedroom & I would love to try this on my carpet. Thanks
    mrspoofa(at)aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have 2 dogs and yes they can be stinky, it happens to the best dogs. lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to win because my dog is a pain !

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want to win this because my little mini pincher is bad about spaying everywhere.

    vikki.billings@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. i would love to win this because we have a dog that hasn't been trained yet
    susansmoaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete