Tuesday, October 16, 2012

MrGreen Pet Wash

Anyone who has dogs, especially bigger dogs that like to play outside, knows that bathing them is something you must do frequently. Even my cat needs a bath every now and again - when I am feeling brave! My regular readers also know that I really love finding eco-friendly items for everyday products when at all possible.




I was pretty excited to have found MrGreen Pet Wash/Shampoo! There are a few reasons I am so excited. The first is that I really like that it isn’t designed to just cover up odors with strong perfumes or chemicals, but rather it actually targets the odors at their source and gets rid of them naturally. The second reason I love it is that it is all natural, it has no bacteria and no chemicals!

It does what you would expect from a pet wash; it cleans, it conditions, and it also detangles. But it one-ups most of the leading washes, because it is safe and all natural. You won’t have to be afraid of what chemicals you might be rubbing into your dogs skin and your hands as well. It also has a fantastic lemongrass scent that last in between baths, which is something special for a few of my fur-babies who are odor-challenged.

I love having something natural to wash my babies with, especially since the first thing they do when they get out of a bath is start grooming themselves. I guess they think I didn’t do a good enough job. It gives me comfort to know that they aren’t going to be licking something that could hurt them in any way.

Please take a moment to look at the other pet solutions available at MrGreen, as well as their various household products which are eco-friendly as well. You can also purchase MrGreen online at AmazonHome Depot and at many physical locations.

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed; no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours. 

20 comments:

  1. Dexter likes to make sure he gives me a hard time about giving him a bath and soaps with harsher chemicals are something I don't want to get in his eyes. Plus he smells bad.. all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try something without all the chemicals.
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a cockapoo with long hair and I am always trying to find something to make him smell better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it would be great to try something new for a change

    ReplyDelete
  5. because a good safe product to clean my dog is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a dog and two cats and they also need bathing frequently. Especially since they all have long hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my dog has long hair & i would like to try a healthier shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Because my dog has super sensitive skin and reacts to any shampoos or conditioners with chemicals in them..he might be able to use this! jessicapeeling@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually want this for my sister's Pomeranian. Sweet but sometimes needs a little help in the grooming department.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to win because my dog has extremely sensitive skin and is even allergic to Oatmeal! So I'm always on the lookout for natural dog products that will soothe her rather than harm her. This stuff sounds exactly like what i've been looking for.

    sreis1987@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have 2 black labs and go through a lot of shampoo especially in the wet weather as they love to lay down in the mud.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to win because our dog could definitely use a bath.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Id like to win becuase I never bathe my dogs
    sunniewoodyplus2 atmsn.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. With two scotties I'm always looking for natural and safe wash for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. My dog has very sensitive skin. Would like something natural.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think it would be good to use something without chemicals in it

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have 3 big dogs & one has sensitive skin. I would love to try this on him. Thanks
    mrspoofa(at)aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Would love to try this for my golden retriever. He has long hair and I'd love to try something different with him.

    aecharlebois@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have two dogs both have allergies and sensitive skin. I'd love to see if this works on them.

    infinitedreams50(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete