Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Eye Majic


I love products that make daily life easy and for me daily life includes putting on make-up. If you are anything like me, make-up can take a little time because you need it to be just right. Eye Majic takes all of the guesswork out of creating beautiful eye shadow looks. The shades are all perfectly matched and the easy application gives you a perfect look in seconds.

The application is really so simple, you just gently press it to your eyelid for 4 seconds and then swipe it up and away. That’s really all you do and in those few seconds you will have perfectly applied eye shadow in a lovely combination of shades.

No more skipping on the expert looks because you woke up late, the kids woke up early, or your husband was rushing you out the door. They come in easy to store, sealed, one use containers so you can keep a few in your purse or in your desk draw, and never be caught out without your back-up make-up. It’s also perfect for travel because you won’t have to carry around the range of pallets you would need to create the same look.

See how compact! 

 I tried the shade 22 Naughty School Girl which was a pretty neutral combination. I often find myself using neutrals because not only are they versatile and complement a lot of looks but they can also be very glamorous when used right. Just look at the look I was able to achieve in seconds.


Next I tried shade 68 Vixen which is a purple combination. I love using purples because they really make my blue eye stand out and it just so happens to be one of my favorite colors. I was able to create this look also in a few seconds.


I just think it’s awesome that I can have this awesome professional look in seconds - it looks better than it does when I spend a lot more time at it! Please visit the Eye Majic site and look around at the great shades they offer to help you create the perfect look for yourself!

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed; no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

1 comment: