Thursday, November 29, 2012

Firmoo

I love a stylish pair of glasses, though a pair that's just right can be hard to find! I've spent hours browsing at the optometrist to end up walking away with prescription in hand and no glasses that suited me. Glasses can be rather expensive and I’m pretty fussy about what I want.


The problem is simply solved by Firmoo, and their first pair free offer! That’s right first pair free! Firmoo can offer this great program because they know you will be getting high quality glasses and become a repeat customer. The process was very easy, you pick your frames, color and enter your prescription information.  Awesome glasses are then shipped to you - easy!


I picked sunglasses because my eyes are so sensitive that I always wear sunglasses, and often I either just can’t see well with regular sunglasses, or I look really silly wearing my glasses under a big pair of sunglasses. I am so pleased with quality of the glasses and prescription that I received. Now I can protect my eyes from the sun and see clearly!


The glasses I am wearing can be found here I encourage you to browse all of the fabulous frames. You can even upload a picture of yourself to get a better idea of how you will look in your new glasses.


Once you have picked your pair, you can use this link to get them free! You will only pay shipping and they come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you still have questions most of them can be answered in the FAQ. I hope you love your new glasses as much as I love mine!

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed; no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment