Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Freeze IT Hair Care


As a child of the 80s I know how important a good hairspray can be. I understand just how hard it is to get the style right and to make it last when you do. Now I wear my hair a bit ‘smaller’ but I do still appreciate being able to lock in my style for all day wear.

Freeze It Hair Care offers great products to help you achieve and maintain the style you are looking for. I've been using the Freeze it Freeze Mega Freeze hairspray and really love the results. It is very fast drying and has a hold that looks great from the second you spray until the end of the day.

The formula is humidity resistant, which is awesome since for reasons unknown to me Kansas has such horrible summertime humidity. I mean a really bad humidity that can undo your style in the time it takes you to get from the house to the car. I had no issues with that while using Freeze It Mega Freeze.

Another benefit is that it has is UV protection! I think it’s great that it helps me maintain a beautiful style all day and also protects my hair from UV damage. Plus it also has brighteners called Optical Brighteners that help enhance your hairs’ shine - they work for natural and color treated hair.

This style held up in the wind, which you can’t see but trust me the prairie winds out here can be brutal to hairstyles.


I've also been using the Treat it Amazing Leave-In 12 in one hair treatment. That’s right twelve in one! and it is so easy to use. After you've washed, conditioned and dried your hair you just spray it on, comb it through, massage the ends, and style as usual. It has a clean fresh scent that is very light.

My favorite benefit of this is that it protects your hair from styling damage caused by blow drying or hair irons - be it flat or curling. I noticed it also improved my split ends and the over all look of my hair by making it smooth and shiny. Another bonus for me was that it adds volume, which I can use now that my hair is thinning.

Just have a look at how smooth and shiny my hair looks! This picture is just after a wash and blow dry. I only used the leave in treatment - no styling agents were used at all. I just love that I can go natural and have such beautiful hair.


Both of these products are not tested on animals, which is very important to me. Freeze IT Hair Care offers a great variety of styling products; please take a moment and browse their site. I am sure you will find a product suited to your needs.

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed; no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you noticed an improvement in your split ends, I have yet to find something. I am going to try it! thanks for the posst

    ReplyDelete