Sunday, November 18, 2012

Godefroy Heated Eyelash Curler

I love finding unique beauty products! That is a fact. It is also a fact that I have thin straight eyelashes. These two things have something in common, which I’ll get to very shortly. First, I just want to say that I have tried all sorts of mascaras and the like that promise to thicken and give you lush eyelashes but I think I just don’t have enough to work with. No matter what, I don’t get that curled full look.

I was so surprised to hear there was such a thing as a Godefroy Heated Eyelash Curler! How have I missed this little marvel? It makes perfect sense to me. I mean we curl our hair with heated curling irons to give it a fuller look - why shouldn't we do the same for our eyelashes?

It has a pretty silver casing and is a very compact beauty tool about the size of a lip gloss or mascara tube - easy to throw in a purse or make-up bag for travel.


 It runs on an AAA battery which is supper easy to install by just gently pulling the tube apart.


Once you have the battery installed you just push up on the on switch and give it about 30 seconds to heat up.


An indicator light will come on here letting you know it is on and heating.


Once it heats up you put the comb end under your eyelash line and gently lift the eyelash with the curler against, but not pressed to, the eyelid. You do this repeatedly until you get the curl you want.


It really is easy and you do it with or without mascara on, which makes it super handy if you want to dash out after work and you wish to freshen your curl. I’m always freshening up my look throughout the day and I love it when products make that easy on me.

Aside from how convenient it is to use, it really does make my lashes look like lashes, which is no small feat. Just look at what I start with!


Now to show the true effects I’ll put on mascara. I curled the right eyelashes and not the left. I really do see a difference. Both eyes have the same mascara on, the only difference is one is curled and the other is not. I think it is fantastic! I will be adding this simple and effective step to my daily make-up routine.


If you would like to learn more about this wonderful eyelash curler please visit the Godefroy website. While you are there browse around and see all of the other  useful and innovate products they offer.

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed; no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh. I like that this doesn't squash your eyelashes like the typical one does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say curling my eyelashes is my LEAST favorite part of applying make-up. This looks like it would make the process a lot easier! Thanks for the review!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tiny straight eyelashes, it's next to impossible to see them without makeup. This would be neat to try, No make up to smear but still have a curl. Love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~ Thanks for this great post!..
    I am always looking for tips about eyelashes, mascara, as I have really such super straight lashes and when a curl lasts makes my eyes look bigger and gorgeous..

    I so love sharing with others about great products I have tried ~ The best ever`` eyelash curler I have ever found is the Hot Lashes eyelash curler, makeup Artist kit. Loved the reviews on Amazon and was impressed. There is also a site of the same name HotLashes.com.

    This curler is exactly like the gold Shu Uemura curler with a great 24K gold plated curler and this small pink heater base. Keeps my straight lashes curling till the next day....and no crimp, only a curl..I so HTH~

    ReplyDelete