Friday, November 16, 2012

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops

There isn't much worse than feeling ill. One of my least favorite symptoms, let’s face it none are fun, is having a sore throat. A sore throat can even make thanking the person who brought you a warm bowl of soup a painful matter.

There are a lot of drops you can choose from to ease the pain, and a lot of them are quite effective. However not a lot of them are very pleasant. If you can have a throat drop that doesn't have a harsh or unpleasant medicine taste, why add insult to injury.


Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops are not only very effective at soothing sore, irritated throats and mouths, but they taste very nice. They comes in two flavors:

Wild Cherry which was my favorite. It really did taste like a cherry candy. There was no medicine taste and no overpowering mint taste, just a sweet cherry flavor. The texture was really neat too, it wasn't hard like a sucker but rather it was accurately described as softish. It was like a very firm gummy, though it is not recommended to be chewed.


Natural Honey was also very nice and perfect for when you need a drop and want something a bit less sweet tasting. I am a huge fan of honey so I really enjoyed the flavor. It had the same texture which lends itself to slowly enjoying them as the ingredients go to work to relieve your discomfort.


These delicious drops are made in America and in spite of tasting like a treat they only have 5 calories a drop. I also love the convenient little round containers as they are a perfect size to toss in your purse.


If you are looking for a great tasting effective drop for your sore throat I recommend Pine Bros. Pine Bros. has been soothing sore throats for over 140 years! I wish I had found them sooner because I had no idea it could be so pleasant to take a throat drop.

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed; no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment