Tuesday, December 4, 2012

BumbleBar

I love snack bars! There is something special about being able to toss a snack in your purse, and have it handy later when the munchies strike. I thought I'd tried every kind of snack bar imaginable, so what a lovely surprise it was to find something original and tasty!

BumbleBars are unique to snack bars in many ways. For starters, they are sesame seed based. Imagine a bar of those lovely little sesame seeds that make so many other foods more pleasant. Can you imagine it? I tried to but in the end you just need to taste one for yourself. It is truly unique and delightful.

I’ve been snacking on the new junior bars, which at 100 calories, fit perfectly into my calorie restricted diet. They are gluten free, dairy free, organic and vegan! I also love that BumbleBar is family-owned-and-operated. They are also ethically sourced, which is really important to me. If you need even more to feel good about, every BumbleBar directly supports building a school in Ethiopia.

Now that you know you can feel good about eating BumbleBars, you will be delighted to know that they are also tasty too! I tried three flavors: original peanut, amazing almond, and chocolate chip.

As you might imagine, since I am an admitted chocolate addict, the chocolate chip was my favorite flavor, while my husband leaned toward the original peanut. It should be said we both really enjoyed all of the flavors though. They have such a unique taste and texture that you really should try for yourself. It’s earthy and sweet, and has a texture that adds something rather special.

Please take some time and browse around the BumbleBar website. In addition to finding a flavor or flavors you can’t resist trying you can also read about all of the reasons you can feel great about supporting such a wonderful company.

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed; no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

2 comments:

  1. Diana,

    Thanks for taking the time to review our bars. Those are some good photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bars look delicious! They look like they are rich in flavor.

    ReplyDelete