Monday, December 3, 2012

Feral Watches

I've never been fond of traditional watches, something about them always seemed a bit restrained and old school to me. They all just sort of looked the same with the exception of being silver or gold. That’s probably why I haven’t worn a watch since high school - until now.

I've just found a most spirited watch that doesn't have that stuffy traditional look. In fact, I've found a collection of watches that all look like they were made for a one of a kind woman. All of the watches by Feral Watches have a great deal of spirit; they are so carefree and fun, allowing me and all free spirited woman to express themselves. They wear more like a fashionable accessory that will get noticed rather than just looking like another watch. Just look at how fantastic it is!

The wrap around design is so eye-catching and playful. It looks fabulous on it's own or complemented by other bracelets. The watch I fell in love with is from their Wanderlust Collection and it’s called Tribal. It’s a lovely woven cotton band with banded colors. It’s just so me and it goes with everything adding some pop and character to all of my looks.

Right now Feral Watches has a great video up at Kickstarter that I invite you to watch and share. They are trying to launch some really awesome new styles. With just a week left to meet their goal, I hope you can share this on all of your social media sites and help spread the word about this fantastic company and their up coming plans. By backing the kickstarter project, you can get one of the great new designs before anyone else and at a fantastic price.

While you are browsing take some time to look around the Feral Watches website. Even if you are like me and not typically a watch person, I imagine the fun personality of these watches might temp you to also rethink your stance.

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed; no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment