Monday, December 10, 2012

Pretzel Pete


I do love to snack, and snacking is always better when it’s gourmet deliciousness. When you think of gourmet snacks you probably think of  chocolates or something similar. I imagine not too many of you think of pretzels, but you really should, and if you tried Pretzel Pete you would! I had no idea pretzels could be so full of flavor. I mean really, each and every one was like it’s own little bite sized treat and they are offered in a nice range of fantastic flavors.

They come in two distinctly different shapes that each offer their own snacking pleasure. The nuggets, which are a crunchy thick round pretzel, have one side slit opened to absorb more of the great flavors as they are baked. The pretzel pearls are lovely little balls flavored with exotic spices. You can tell just by looking that all of these pretzels are loaded with flavor!

In the nuggets they offer Honey Mustard, Garlic & Cheese, Sour Cream & Habanero, and Cheddar Ale. I am hard pressed to say which I like best because they all offer their own unique experience. Garlic & Cheese was way up there, since it was infused with garlic one of my favorite flavors with almost anything. However, Honey Mustard was simply delightful, and Cheddar Ale was something I’ve never tried, so it gets bonus points for being  new to me. My husband, being a huge fan of spicy foods, easily picked the Sour Cream & Habanero as his favorite - warning me it was to hot for me and that he would eat them all to safeguard me.

In addition to the nuggets, they also come in pretzel pearls, which are lovely little balls flavored with exotic spices. I just loved trying these because they were a bit of an adventure. We tried these in three flavors Coconut Curry, Wasabi, and Szechuan. There were a bit on the spicy side, which we love, and since they were so unique we thoroughly enjoyed them all.

In addition to being a rather special snacking adventure, these pretzels would make perfect snacks for parties. If you want to offer your party guests something special that they will be talking about, I would recommend offering them a variety of Pretzel Pete gourmet pretzels.


Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed; no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment