Monday, December 10, 2012

Sally Hansen

Heart To Heart
There is something about a great polish job that completes a look. I know that personally when my nails start to look a bit worse for the wear, I'm very self-conscious of them. I’ve tried a lot of different kinds of polishes and very few of them have what it takes to stay beautiful for very long under the wear of daily use. I have had paint jobs chipped and dull after only hours of wear. I'm so happy to report that was not the case with the polish I have been using!

Honeymoon Red
Sally Hansen has consistently pleased me with their line of beauty items, especially waxing kits, and their polish is no exception. When they say no chip, they really do mean no chip! You can go on about your day and wash dishes, type away, clean house, whatever your day may bring and feel confident when you start using your hands to interact that they will look as fabulous as they did the day you painted them - still shiny and chip free.
 
Red Velvet
I’ve been using a few lovely reds from the Diamond Strength line: Red Velvet, Honeymoon Red, and Heart to Heart. I seriously unpolished these without a single chip! Red Velvet is so shiny and sparkly - from a distance all you see is shine, and when you look up close you can see all of the sparkles. Honeymoon Red is also shiny but has less sparkles, and Heart to Heart is shiny but without sparkles - so with the three I have a stunning red no matter how sparkly my mood.

I’ve also been using two of the shades in the Magnetic line: Kinetic Copper and Red-y Response. I simply adore these polishes. It looks like a salon paint job, but was as easy to do as a regular polish. My husband who is seldom too impressed by my paint jobs agreed that this really was something special. All you have to do to create the look is hold the magnetic top over the second coat for ten seconds - that’s it - ten seconds and you have the coolest effect.  I see myself using the Kinetic Copper very frequently.

Gel Nail Kit
I’ve also had the chance to try the New Salon Gel Polish starter kit. The kits comes with: 6 watt LED lamp, gel base coat, gel nail color, gel top coat, nail cleanser pads, acetone remover, cuticle stick, file and buffer - everything you need to create a perfect gel manicure. I simply adore being able to give myself a gel polish that lasts this long! It really does last at least two weeks!

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed; no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment