Sunday, February 3, 2013

Dog-e-Glow Collars and Leads

This post comes to you from our little yellow dog, Cleo.

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you managed to stay warm and have a great week this week! While it’s been chilly here, I hear that the weather will be warming up drastically for a few days. I’m really looking forward to a few nice play days and maybe even a trip to the lake. I did get to take a walk with my awesome new collar and lead from Dog-e-Glow. I really love it! I have the KU one to show my team spirit, and look stunning. What is really neat about these collars and leads is that they have lights so that you are safer on your nighttime walks. Sewn into each one is a flexible LED tube, that makes them visible for up to 1000 ft in the dark and they have a 100,000 hour LED life.
page3
They are not waterproof, but they are weather-resistant. They have an easy push button to turn them on and two settings; lights on or blinking. Here’s something really unique - not only do they come with batteries, they also come with replacement batteries! And the 2032 3v batteries are easy to change. How cool is that!
If you like to take nighttime walks and are worried about being seen, you should really check them out! They have a great variety and you are sure to find one that will look stunning on your own furry friends! I hope you all get a dash of the lovely weather we have coming next week, and make the most of it before the cold crawls back in. Have a great week!

♥ Little Yellow Dog

Disclosure: I won this collar and lead and was under no obligation to write a review. No compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment