Saturday, February 16, 2013

O'Keefe's Working Hands & Healthy Feet


My husband has the roughest hands I think I’ve ever felt! Every time we hold hands I end up grabbing some lotion for his scratchy dry hands. However no matter which of the luxurious ladies lotions I try none of them really seem to help - not even the ones that promise relief for very dry skin. I think working man’s hands are just a whole different problem that needs a specialized solution.

O’Keefe’s Working Hands is just that solution. It works differently than most lotions and hand care products because it actually stimulates the natural repair process by hydrating, adjusting the PH balance and retaining moisture. One thing he really liked is that it was odorless. I think most of the lotions I used on him before had a rather feminine perfumed scent.

It goes on feeling very smooth and silky and doesn't leave any sort greasy feeling. We both noticed a difference in his hands in just a few days. They are no longer scratchy at all and the really bad spots are starting to soften. We are both surprised and pleased by how effective Working Hands has been on his dry cracked working hands!

One issue we both share is dry feet. Mine are especially bad in the winter. O’Keeffe’s for Healthy Feet offers the same wonderful solution as Working Hands but for dry cracking feet. This odorless, concentrated cream works the same way the other one does by allowing skins natural healing process to take place.

Before                                                            After
It’s really easy to use too. At night, after you have showered and exfoliated your feet, you apply a small amount and then go to sleep and allow your feet to heal. I also found that it works really well if you wear some cotton socks while you are sleeping. We noticed a difference in just a few days.

If you have a working man with dry cracking hands or suffer from dry cracking feet I highly recommend O’Keeffe’s Working Hands and Healthy Feet! They really do work better than I ever expected.

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed. No other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.

1 comment:

  1. This stuff seems pretty awesome... I have naturally horribly dry skin all the time... this stuff seems like it would work wonders for me =D

    ReplyDelete