Saturday, February 16, 2013

TRUHAIR Volumizing Style Shapers and New Do Dry Shampoo


I have straight hair, I mean really straight and super fine hair. I love the look of hair filled with body or curls and have tried so many things to get that look - most of which caused more damage than they did curls. I have even tried perms and they have fallen out in a week, leaving me with only dry, damaged, straight hair.

TRUHAIR’s Volumizing Style Shapers added a wonderful amount of body to my hair without any harm done. They require no heat to use them, so you can use them easily anywhere and without the damage. They even come in a stylish bag so that you can easily toss them in your luggage when you are on the road.

They are self sticking so you don’t have to fiddle with any pins or clips and that means no silly looking clip lines in your hair. They are so easy to use, you just roll your hair and wait, how long depends on the amount of body or curl you wish to have. The results I achieved were after a half an hour with hairspray used lightly on the underside before rolling.

Aside from fine straight hair another problem I have, especially in the summer is oily hair. I can’t even get through a twenty-four hour period without noticing oil starting to build up at the roots. I have used numerous dry shampoos, some with success and others leaving a light powdered look - which is just odd.

Most dry shampoos come in spray bottles and are used like a hairspray but the New Do Dry Shampoo goes on differently, using a brush applicator which gives you ultimate control on where you want it applied. It’s also small enough to carry in purse or leave in your desk drawer to freshen up whenever the need arises.

To use it you simple remove the cap and twist up the brush, then push the button on the bottom and brush where needed.  Run your fingers or brush through it for an extra lift. It has a really nice fresh scent and as an added bonus give my hair a little extra body!

TRUHAIR offers a wide range of products to help you look and feel beautiful. Please take a moment to browse their website and see what that have that will fit into your beauty routine. Also, I am giving away a bottle of their fabulous Miracle Hair Serum, make sure you enter HERE.

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed. No other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.

1 comment:

  1. I love these! My hair is too long for the curlers but they looked like they did a great job in your hair. And that dry shampoo brush sounds pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete