Thursday, February 28, 2013

Snack Guilt Free With Skinny Pop

We used to have a rule in my house that if something had more than five ingredients we didn't eat it. The rule stuck for a while and then slowly we started to break it more and more. Our biggest problem is that we are both snackers and snacks seem to all not only have more than five ingredients, but also have really strange ingredients that you probably shouldn't be eating.

I know the best way to make sure you are eating healthy is to make your own snacks, but we don’t always have the time or inclination to do that. I have found a really easy answer - Skinny Pop. This pre made, pre packaged popcorn has three simple ingredients, just like if you had made it yourself! All you have to do is open the bag and enjoy.

What’s in it? All natural popcorn, sunflower oil and salt. How awesome is that? Grab and go popcorn without any of the scary convenience ingredients! It is perfect for munching at the office when you can't get away and wholesome so you can put in your kids lunch boxes without feeling guilty.

But how does it taste? Well, it’s my new favorite thing to toss in the day-trip duffle bag.  It is light, crispy and has a perfect amount of salt. It's very easy to eat, my husband calls that 'moreish,'which makes the low calories a very good thing.

As someone who is still watching their weight I just love that Skinny Pop is only 39 calories per cup! There are not too many things that taste nice which you can get a cup of with that few calories - trust me I've looked! The next time the munchies strikes and you want something to munch guilt free I recommend you try the simply delicious Skinny Pop! You can also connect with Skinny Pop on Facebook and Twitter!

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed and no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

1 comment: