Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Unbreakoball

This post is brought to you from Cleo, our only yellow dog.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I hope your week has been going well. This week it was actually warm enough for our humans to come outside and play with us! And by warm enough, I mean there wasn’t ice on the ground. I’m sure glad I have such a lovely yellow fur coat to keep me snugly.

 At any rate, we really love to play with balls - especially Patches. In fact, she likes balls so much that she usually ends up destroying them with her affection before a few days has passed. Some poor balls never see the end of one play session!

We happened to win a ball that was designed for dogs who love their toys a little too much. I’ll be honest, when I heard that it was supposed to be unbreakable, I was a little skeptical. As you can see from the pictures Patches really had a good hard play with the new Unbreakoball. Much to my surprise, when she was finished dishing out all of her love, the ball was still a ball for the rest of us to play with.

It’s now been in the yard for a while, and having been through several good hard plays and there are no cracks or breaks, it is really only a little dirty. 

While we are all thrilled to have a new ball that will last long enough to grow attached to, I bet no one is more thrilled than our humans not to have to replace our balls every week! If you have a furry baby that loves their toys a little too much, you might consider fetching them their own Unbreakoball!

Hope you all have a great day - and may your balls also be unbreakable!

♥ Little Yellow Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment