Saturday, May 18, 2013

Let's Summer Sweepstakes From Food Should Taste Good Starts May 20TH

Summer is almost here!! It’s plenty warm enough now to get outside and have some fun with the family and my dogs! It’s also time for the Let’s Summer Sweepstakes with Food Should Taste Good! They are giving away 100 prizes everyday! These are prizes that are designed with summer fun in mind.

In addition to some of the most delicious chips you will ever taste they are giving away things like, the awesome tote bag I have! This is the kind of bag that screams beach day! It has room inside for everything and pockets on the outside for easy access to your lotions and smaller items. The meshy material lends itself to outside activities and will be so easy to keep clean. This is going to be my new weekend getaway bag this season for sure!

I also have some other fun summer related prizes like a beach ball, Frisbee, bottle cooler, can/bottle opener and of course a weekend outing wouldn't be complete without some Food Should Taste Good chips! If you would like to win some of these great prizes make sure you swing by the Food Should Taste Good Facebook page.

I know I will be entering because I have my eyes on the grill for my husband! The sweepstakes will start on May 20th! Not long to wait now so head on over and like their page so you don‘t miss this and other great news.

While we are talking about their yummy chips, do you have a favorite Food Should Taste Good flavor? Check out my review to see mine. Please come back and let me know what goodies you win during the Let’s Summer Sweepstakes.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE these chips... the blue corn tortilla are my favorite and that is an awesome bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely have to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I am gonna go check this out TY.

    ReplyDelete