Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Going in For Surgery, Be Back Soon!

I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up. I am scheduling this to post after my surgery because I am way too nervous to talk about it but I wanted to let everyone know I may be gone for a few days. I will be going in Tuesday the 16th at 8:30 in the morning.

The last procedure caused an infection and ended with an extended hospital stay. So the best I can say is I could be back up and running, well walking slowly, by Wednesday if all goes well or if another infection happens it may be a few weeks before I am back.

All winners, emails, review posts, etc... will be taken care of as soon as I am back at my desk.

3 comments:

  1. I hope everything went well on your surgery. Take it easy and don't worry about us. We will miss you, but we want the best for you. You will be back when your body says you are able. So for now, lay back and watch cartoons, or read a good book and have a cup of tea(or ???) Big (((HUGS)))
    See ya soon <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lily! Things went very well and I am able to be up a little. It's so funny you mentioned cartoons! I always watch cartoons when I feel tweeble! I am almost all caught up on Scooby Doo! Be back in full very soon! <3

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog and I've really been enjoying catching up on posts... wanted to say best of luck and hope everything goes well!!

    ReplyDelete