Sunday, July 14, 2013

ReliOn Has Awesome Customer Service

It’s not very often you hear about great customer service. It seems people in general are more vocal when they are unhappy, which really isn‘t right. I recently had an absolutely wonderful experience when something of mine broke and I wanted to take a minute to tell you about it. 

I use a ReliOn Ultima to check my blood sugar occasionally. I don’t have diabetes but my blood sugar will get low and make me feel just awful. I usually check it before eating something sweet just to make sure that’s what was making me feel bad. 

At any rate the last time I went to check it my strips had expired so I purchased some new ones and when I tried to use them I got an error each time I put the strip in. Strips aren’t really cheap so I was a bit annoyed and decided to call. 

The very nice gentleman who answered walked me through a few things to try and determine why my machine was giving the error. After a few things he determined that the issue wasn’t something he could figure out over the phone. 

Now here is the part where they went above and beyond. In addition the replacing the strips I just bought they sent me a brand new machine. They sent it fast too, it was here in a matter of days. I also sent back the old machine and strips in a prepaid envelope so that they could try and figure out what happened. How awesome is that, that they actually wanted to figure it out?

My new monitor works perfectly. I wanted to make sure and give a shout out to ReliOn for standing behind their products so unconditionally.  It is a rare treat to feel important as a customer when you are dealing with such a big company. 

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing when good things happen. You wouldn't believe the joy that some people express when you have nice things to say about them as they often deal with a lot of angry people. It's nice to share the positive stories!

    ReplyDelete