Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Best Buy Has Perfect Gifts for the #GreatestMom

Are you ready for Mother's Day? If you are like me, probably not but the good news is that Best Buy is your one stop shop for all types of Moms. I am personally hoping that my family remembers to grab me the latest fitness gadgets while they are shopping.  

Best Buy has your Fitness Fanatic mom totally covered with great gifts like the Polar FT4 Women's Heart Rate Monitor which will help me to know that I am exercising effectively in my range. I also have my eye on the Breville Juicer because I keep hearing about how good juicing is for nutrition and I can use all the help I can get in that area. 

Of course there is also the Fitbit Aria Wifi Smart Scale which is totally an awesome way to track your progress! Have you seen this yet? Then they have the MisFit Shine which I have had my heart set on for a long while. In fact if you have a fitness oriented mom to shop for or you want to give a hint to your family, let them know that they can get 20% off Misfit Shine Products by printing this coupon or to redeem coupon on bestbuy.com enter code MOMSHINE20 at check out.

In addition to ones I want, they also have these great gifts for your fitness finatic moms: Samsung Galaxy S® 5, Small UP24, Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit, Fitbit Flex Topaz, Belkin Sportfit Armband, Speck iPhone 5c candyshell + faceplate, Otterbox Commuter for GS4, Xbox One Console, Mega kitchen system, Neon Pink Powerbeats, iPod, and iTunes card  $25.

But there's more, In addition to all the cool things for a fitness fanatic like me, if you visit the the gift center they ideas for all types of moms from foodies to hostesses. And even better is that they have a Low-price guarantee as well as free shipping on orders over $35!! So head on over now and get everything you need for Mother's Day.   

Disclaimer:  The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free

No comments:

Post a Comment