Friday, May 16, 2014

Priva Mattress Protector

Since sleep is so important my husband and I shopped carefully for a mattress, and we picked one based on comfort and quality. After investing so much time searching for the right one and after spending so much money on something, it is only natural that we wanted to protect it. I didn't like the thought that just one accident, one spill, just one little moment and our investment could be damaged. The best way to protect your mattress is a mattress protector.

We have tried several and for various reasons , cracking, uncomfortable, etc we were still looking for one that would work for us. I was so happy to get the chance to try the Priva Mattress Protector. This is a full coverage protector that protects your entire mattress. It fits on the bed just like a fitted sheet does with elasticized sidewalls that hold it firmly in place.

It has a soft, grooved surface that offers durable waterproof protection unlike any other vinyl products. You can feel a huge difference on the side that faces you, it is much softer than most protectors and is therefore much more comfortable.  It doesn’t make any funny sounds when you move around on it either. Plus it isn’t cold against you like some of the vinyl ones can be.

I like that is antibacterial and best of all it is machine wash and dry, in addition to being bleachable. That makes it really easy to care for and to keep sanitary. I am a bit of a germ-a-phobic person so I really, really like that it can bleached after any accidents.

I did a little test with clear water just to see how waterproof it was and I was so happy to see the water bead up and no soak through at all. I think this would be perfect for children who have bed wetting issues as well as or for adults who are suffering from incontinence.

The Priva Mattress Protector can be purchased on Amazon. For more information about the mattress protector and their other great products, please visit FiberLinks.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment