Monday, May 19, 2014

Sheinside Lookbook

So, while browsing around today, I found an awesome site that I just had to share with you guys! The website is Sheinside.com and they offer great clothes for really affordable prices. At other stores and websites, on trend clothing, like what Sheinside offers, can cost two and three times more. I put together 3 outfits and I figured I would share them with you! 

The first outfit is super casual and great for Summer. It features a Marilyn Monroe cameo t-shirt, ripped denim shorts, black and gold bracelets, and awesome cat-eye sunglassesThe bracelets add a great accent and keep the outfit feminine and cute. Add your favorite flats or flip-flops and you are set and ready for a warm Summer day!  




The second outfit I put together is a little dressier but could still be pretty casual depending on the shoes you pair it with. The dress is chiffon and has a beautiful floral print on the bottom half which is really popular for Summer. Being sleeveless, it is great for hot days and nights. You could easy pair this with a blazer or cardigan for chillier nights though. The gold necklace with pastel gems plays off of the floral and brings the outfit together. A simple gold bow bracelet finishes off the whole outfit.


The last outfit I put together was completely inspired by the awesome spiked flats that I found. I also stumbled upon a great chiffon blouse in an awesome skull print. A simple black tank top underneath would complete the look. The white, high-waited jeans are perfect for tucking in the blouse and giving contrast to the black top and shoes. Throw these sliver stud and spike earrings on and you are ready to go! I really love this outfit!

Sheinside.com offers so many different pieces that anyone could put together an outfit (or a few!) that they would totally love. From jackets and blazers, to shorts, skirts, and dresses, they really do offer everything. Even really cute accessories. Check out their website and see everything they have to offer! I know you won't be disappointed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment