First Things First (FTF) is an award winning not-for-profit organization dedicated to strengthening families. FTF is a resource that collaborates with and is supported by a broad cross-section of community organizations, groups and individuals and accomplishes it mission through meaningful media messaging and skill building classes.
Did you know:
• 24 million children are growing up in homes without their biological fathers.
• Only 30% of divorces are due to infidelity, addiction or abuse, 70% of divorces are due to couples feeling disconnected.
• Couples who manage to devote time specifically to one another at least once a week are markedly more likely to enjoy high-quality relationships and lower divorce rates, compared to couples who do not devote as much couple time to one another.
• Fathers provide unique benefits to their daughters through their active and positive presence from the time of birth all the way through adulthood.
Often when we first met our spouses dating in a so easy and natural and as things progress and life happens it kind of takes a back seat. Check out this awesome video about dating your spouse.
Summer is all about family and spending quality time with the ones you love. The more skills you develop the more time you invest in your family and your relationships. First Things First wants to make sure that you have some quality bonding time with your family! They are sponsoring the giveaway of a Moon Pie Family Prize Pack, enter below for your chance to WIN!
MoonPie / First Things First Family Prize Pack includes:
- His and Hers MoonPie T-shirts (2 Large T-shirts)
- 2 Boxes of MoonPies
Each household is only eligible to win One (1) First Things First Moon Pie Prize Pack via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This post is sponsored by First Things First. My Empty Nest is not responsible for prize fulfillment.