Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce Review



 I really love finding a good multi-use sauce. I also like taking a traditional meal and changing it up a little, to make it fresh again. Country Bob’s All purpose sauce filled both of those needs. I knew from the first taste it had an awesome and very unique flavor that would work well with a lot of things. I know what you are thinking: ‘But Diana you are a vegetarian! What on earth could you use an all purpose steak sauce for?’ Answer: Lots of things! I love food with a good flavor too and a lot of dishes need some help to get there.

First I wanted to be able to taste it all on it’s own so made a big plate of homefries and dipped them in a generous portion of sauce. It has a lovely spicy yet sweet flavor and was all that was needed to turn my fries into a special treat.

Country Bob's Bean Soup

As I was munching my fries my first thought was this was going to rock in bean soup! So I gathered up what I would need and it wasn’t much because you know I am all about easy!
One Can of Northern Beans ( I imagine any beans will work)
One Can of Diced Tomatoes
1/4c Chopped Onion
1/4c Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce
1 Chicken Flavored Vegetarian Bullion Cube
1/2c Water

I drained the beans and added everything together in a medium size pot them simmered for about 15 minutes. Leave the juice in the tomatoes. Easy, right? and oh so very delicious! The sauce adds a bit of spicy sweetness to the soup making it really something super special.  My husband raved about the unique flavor saying it reminded him of the brown sauce they have back home (England) but it had a bit more kick. It was him that suggested the next meal.


Pizza, Country Bob’s style. Another easy one, I made the crust in flash using a half a cup of milk and a cup of flour. You can use any crust you prefer. We topped it with a generous amount of Country Bob’s, cheddar cheese and some chopped onions & bell pepper. Toppings and cheese variety are up to you of course - we all have our favorites but don’t miss out the Country Bob’s it really makes it a whole other experience to traditional pizza.

Country Bob's Pizza

Disclaimer: I received the products necessary to facilitate this review; no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours. 

41 comments:

  1. I would like to try the Spicy Sauce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had some Country Bob's tonight! Love it! We had it w/Hamburger steak. I would like to try the Spicy sauce, cause the Original in wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to try the Seasoning Salt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try their apple chipotle sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had it before I love it on steak, burgers, its so good!mjjaegly@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to try some ribs with Country Bob's
    Barbeque Sauce

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to try the seasoning salt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would try their seasoning salt

    ReplyDelete
  9. kemberley crosswhiteOctober 15, 2012 at 8:19 PM

    i would use this on pork or chicken :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to try the Seasoning Salt. Yum! kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to try the seasoning salt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to try the Seasoning Salt (Corey Olomon)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd try the Gift Pack...then I could try a lot more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would use this to dip my homemade chicken nuggets in! Thanks for the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. the seasoning salt would be nice to try

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to use the Spicy All Purpose Sauce on pulled pork! jessicapeeling@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like to try Gift Pack--it has a little of everything--soinds great

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think the gift pack would be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would like to use this on hamburgers
    sarahyurga@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love to make pulled something (pork, chicken, beef) sandwiches. I just place the meat in a slow cooker with some onions and garlic and cover in Country Bob's
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love their Original sauce so I'd like to try their Spicy sauce!in Chili!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would use it in meatloaf.
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Id like to try the seasoning salt
    sunniewoodyplus2 atmsn.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love to try the seasoning salt! That could be very interesting flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would use it as a base for clear soups!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would love to use on meatballs
    hrddiana556@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would love to try the gift pack with a variety of items. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. hm probably on sausuage. maybe that's strange, maybe it's normal. idk! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would like to try their seasoning salt. I like to use this on my BBQ stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Heather Allen-MastonOctober 17, 2012 at 7:41 PM

    would love to try it on the grill

    ReplyDelete