Saturday, October 20, 2012

MANGROOMER grooming tools

Honestly, when it comes to grooming, I always felt that men had it easy. I mean really when you look at all us ladies do in the name of hair removal, is it any wonder we don’t give a second thought to man-grooming. Our grooming tools just are not suited for men who have their own unique grooming challenges and MANGROOMER gets that.

They have a line designed specially to help men meet those challenges head-on, and walk away well groomed and un-nicked.  They are stylish red, black and silver accented electronics, that look as sharp as your man will after using them.





The first product my husband tried was the MANGROOMER® SCRUFF SCULPTOR® PRO. It has a lot of features that make it easy to use. The length controls are easy to adjust with a simple press of a button, from a close .03mm, up to as high as 5mm for a longer beard style. It also has a nice sized LCD screen to let you know what length you are set on, as well as displaying the remaining battery power. Also useful is the Whisker Belly, which traps the trimmed whiskers making clean up easier. My husband tells me it has a comfortable grip and is very natural to use, and it quickly recharges in just a few hours.


















For finer details, my husband used the MANGROOMER® Stainless Steel DETAIL GROOMER®, which comes with 3 interchangeable attachment heads for the trimming of your nose, neckline, sideburns, ears and eyebrows. It is lightweight, battery-operated and waterproof, making it shower-friendly. According to my husband it is also very easy to use, and is great at detailing.










The MANGROOMER PROFESSIONAL Do-It-Yourself Back Hair Shaver is a really great idea that allows men to handle their back hair on their own (thank goodness am I right ladies!). It has a non-slip rubberized grip, handle that is also extendable and adjustable. It extends and locks at any length you choose by engaging button on handle, making it easy to reach the low back area. It also has a rechargeable battery that is quick-charging, and operates at optimum power between charges. My husband said it was easy to use and the grip was nice.

 Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed; no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...an ideal set for the men in your life Christmas. I will definitely take a look at Mangroomer's site for Christmas gifts. Thanks for the review. I can cross one guy off my list now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is amazing! my husband would love to have this the stuff he uses now doesn't really work and this has all sort of attachments. I think i know what to get for his birthday if he doesn't take it the wrong way
    mrs.jamie_tucker at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Whisker Belly, which traps the trimmed whiskers making clean up easier" This right there would make me buy one for my husband and son. I get so tired of cleaning up little whiskers everywhere!

    ReplyDelete