Thursday, November 29, 2012

Limited Edition Holiday Dial Complete Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash


I’m so big on hand washing around my home and I’m pretty picky about the soaps I use because of that. There are just some names I trust and Dial is one of them. We have been using Dial products for as long as I can remember.

I also like to be able to decorate my house in festive ways during the holiday season. Dial has fantastic limited edition holiday designs for their foaming hand wash that allow me to use a brand I trust and still decorate in a fun way. Just look at how fun the designs I tried, candy cane and snowman, are! They are also available in a Santa and holiday scene design.


It took a few times to get used to putting it on my hands before I wet them, but now I appreciate that for two reasons, it saves water and it seems to dry my hands out less. With as often as I wash my hands not drying my skin out is a very important factor. After 15 seconds of lathering you rinse and you are done.


In the bottle it is red but when you pump it out it is a light pink foam. It has a lovely scent that was sweet and fruity though I can’t place just what fruit it is.


I also really love that it is the number one doctor recommended foaming hand wash and that it kills 99.99% of household germs - yet didn‘t dry out my skin! In fact I think my skin may be softer since I started using it!

If you would like more information about Dial soap you can visit their website and connect with them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed; no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment