Friday, November 30, 2012

Starlooks Starbox November

I got so excited when I saw that my new Starlooks Starbox was here, as last month I had so much fun trying all of the great products. I love getting new make-up products delivered to my mailbox, and this month the theme was about creating a great prime look customized to your skin tone.


Look how fun the box looked this month, even closed it has some RAWR.

Excitedly, I peeled back the wrap to reveal:

Just look at all of the goodies!

The four color eye palette had the most lovely neutrals, and I just love neutrals. They were fantastic for creating a subtle daytime base look, and an even more dramatic evening look. I had a blast experimenting with the golds and browns, using various degrees of intensity and blending. It really is a versatile palette.





After you have achieved the perfect look with the shadows, isn’t it just the worst when you get mascara on it and have to start all over? Well no worries because this month they included a 3-in-1 mascara guide/applicator that can help you prevent such accidents from happening.


There was also a tube of tender gloss lipstick which is a lipstick and gloss in one. Mine was in a nude shade, which gave me a perfect subtle look to add to my neutral look. I love the way it goes on.


As always there was also a quartz crystal which I started collecting to add some style and magic to my brush jar.

Check out the complete look I was able to create with this months box!


Next month you don’t want to miss out! There will be a $99 fifteen shade pro eye palette included! Visit the website where you can pre-order now. You can also stay in touch with Starlooks on facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed; no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

1 comment: