Thursday, December 13, 2012

Wantable.co

You all know I love make-up and the idea of monthly make-up goodies in my mailbox. However, not all monthly boxes are created equal. Sometimes with subscription type services you end up with products you don’t want, but that's just the nature of getting a surprise mix of goodies, right? Well, it doesn't have to be.

Wantable.co is different from typical services, in that each box is filled with only the types of items they know you will love. How super is that? And yet, it is still a surprise! When you join you fill in a preference survey, letting them know the types of items you would like to receive and the shades you like them in. This way you don’t know exactly what you are getting, but you do know you aren't getting anything you won’t want. I love that! In my custom box was five fabulous full-sized make-up products and a fragrance sample.

Beauty For Real #1 Red
The Verhoeven eye pencil makes smokey eyes a breeze. It can make a perfect line of definition, because it goes on so smoothly, and can also be smudged for creating a smokey look. I love how easy and versatile this pencil is.

Also for eye-lining was the Lavera eyeliner. I love that it is all natural and vegan. Even people with sensitive eyes and contacts can wear this great eye liner. It goes on very easily and lasts for all day wear.

You all know I love browns and golds for my shadows, and I guess sometimes that can get dull, but not with My Face Blingtone in Sp”ice”y. This gold creates an awesome foil finish that can be as intense as you like. It is made with crushed pearl and pigment and won’t drop or flake. The bling stays right where you put it and nowhere else.

Also from My Face was a medium wine shade of lip pencil. It’s like they just knew what I needed. I love how much more of a perfect look I can create on my lips when I use a liner. This went on so easily and outlasted my lipstick!

I just love true reds! There is something classic and sexy about a bold red. In this box was a beautiful perfect red shade of nail polish that will complement the most glamorous, formal and even casual looks. It went on nicely (being a creamy thickness that spreads easily), giving good coverage in one coat, and perfect coverage in two. It is from Beauty For Real, and the shade is #1 Red. That is an apt name as I think it will be your number one go to red once you see how beautiful it is.

Kai, the fragrance, was a light gardenia based scent that reminded me of when I was a little girl, because my mom always had gardenias in the yard. So not only did I get a lovely trip down memory lane - I smelled fantastic! I also love that it is paraben, sulfate, phthalate, phosphate and cruelty free!

This whole box was awesome! I’m really so excited by a box of make-up goodies that are all 100% customized to my personal preferences! I know you are getting tempted to get your own by now! Or maybe make-up isn’t your passion, but jewelry is. Wantable.co has a jewelry box too! I know - it's so hard to pick! Take some time and browse their site, see which service they have that is perfect for you. There is a fantastic special right now where for each box you buy you can give two to friends - hurry though as that ends December 16th and supplies are limited!

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed; no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

2 comments:

  1. That red is gorgeous on you! I wish I could pull off anything red. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nail photo is awesome!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete