Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Candle Warmers

I love the way a candle gently fills a room with a lovely smelling scent. Not only do I love candles, but with four dogs it is probably safe to say I can certainly use candles. However, it is those same four dogs that make the idea of an open flame a really bad idea. Lets face it - they aren't exactly graceful, and it seems they are constantly bumping in to and sometimes even breaking things. I have also had candles explode before, which is always terrifying and beyond messy.

Candle Warmers offers a great way to get the same lovely effect you would with a burning candle, but without any of the downsides or dangers of having an open flame in your home. They work by using a warming bulb to heat and melt the wax, safely dispersing the fragrance.

They have quite a few style to choose from too. All of them are so pretty it was really hard for me to settle on one, and in the end the black hurricane lantern design won my heart. I’m glad I choose it too, because it goes perfectly with the décor in all of my main rooms.

In addition to being lovely, they are so easy to use. The bulb installs as easy as a normal light bulb and then you just plug it in and push the on switch, which is located on the cord. After a few minutes, the wax with begins to melt and the sweet smell will begin to fill the air.

They also offer a wide variety of Jamie Clair candles and fragrances for you to pick from, including flameless candles for you to use in your warmer. I chose the Cool Citrus basil scent, and it is so fresh and relaxing. Next I am thinking a Cake Bake scented one might be nice for Valentine’s Day!

If you think a Candle Warmer would safely solve your candle concerns, take some time to browse the great styles of warmers they offer and while you are there check out all of the awesome scents they offer as well.

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed. No other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.

1 comment:

  1. This is literally the greatest thing ever and it's so friggin cute.. I want 5.

    ReplyDelete