Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Flat Iron Experts


I love trying new things with my hair, and thought it was time to see how my hair would look straightened. But first I needed some tools, and the best place to get hair styling tools is from the experts - Flat Iron Experts that is!

First thing I needed was a flat iron, and they have a great selection of those! I used the H&R flat iron, and it really is very easy to use. There is a little wheel you use to set it to the temperature you want, and then you push the switch to turn on. It has a light that stays solid until it has heated to the right temperature, and then it flashes to let you know it is ready.

The iron uses far infrared heat, which to us styling beauties means that more moisture remains in the hair shaft. It also uses negative ion technology, which results in healthier hair and scalp and added volume to hair. But what's better than all that, is it was really easy to get the look I wanted. I didn't experience any pulling of my hair or notice any excessive hot spots. It was so smooth and simple to work with. I was really happy with how fast it was to do my entire head.

I also used the KQC Thermal Shine Spray, which helps to protect your hair from heat damage and provides an extra shine. You simply spray it on your wet or dry hair and then style as usual. It gives a great shine and eliminates frizz without buildup!

I also needed some way to store my iron, and the Flat Iron Experts Iron Holder solves that in a really neat way. The holder can be mounted with either nails or suction cups, and then your iron with be up neat and tidy!

Next time you need styling tools you should try the experts! They offer a lot more than just flat irons. Browse the site and see for yourself the wide variety of high quality brands and products they carry. It really is one stop shopping for all of your hair tool needs.

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed. No other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.

1 comment:

  1. I am in need of a new hair straightener. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete