Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January Starbox

I always get so excited when I see my Starbox has arrived! I mean really, makeup delivered monthly to my doorstep, how awesome is that! And I’m not talking about tiny samples either. These are full size high quality makeup items. This month the box was filled with:

‘Fancy’ Diamondline Eye Liner which is quiet a unique green sparkly shade that works lovely on it’s own or combined with your favorite eye liner. It goes on very smooth and creamy. You could even use this as an eye-shadow pencil because it just that fabulous of a shade.

I used it with the ‘Brown’ Eye Liner that also came in this Starbox. The brown was also very creamy and went on easily. This is a great liner for smoky eyes because it smudges very nicely. Both of the eye liners can also be used inside the waterline.

Also included was a ‘Cuty Peach’ blush compact which  even tough it looks a bit bright in the compact ended up being such a lovely shade. I've never worn a peach blush before and was really pleased by how it looked.

The dome brush was perfect for blending eye shadows and liners to help make the smoky look I love. It is made from 100% cruelty free pony hair and you can tell because it so very soft.

There was a lovely surprise included in this box too! It was an Abby Rose Designs beaded bracelet.  They make lovely original pieces designed specially for each customer. Browse their site and see their lovely pieces!

You've seen me glowing over the Starboxes for months now and you know you want in on this! It really is a wonderful arrangement. Visit the website here and sign up to have your own beauty box delivered every month! At $15 a month to try full sized products you are getting to try the Starlooks line at a fraction of the cost!

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed. No other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment