Monday, February 18, 2013

One Stop Sweets Shopping at Candy Galaxy


We go through a lot of candy and sweets in general in my house. Of course I could try to pin it all on my husband but that wouldn't be entirely true. While we both have different favorites we are certainly both huge fans of treats! And even though I don't eat sweets as much as my husband when I do indulge I make up for lost time.

For one stop sweet shopping Candy Galaxy is awesome. And I think they know it because they back it with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. The sheer amount to choose from is amazing. I could spend hours browsing and daydreaming about sweets. They really do have everything I want in one place. One thing that I found to be really cool is that you can sort the candy by type or by color when you are searching for what you want.  They even have a section of nostalgic candy and retro tins to give you something sweet to eat and to remember You will also find a section of gifts in case you need something sweet for someone sweet in your life.

We tried a nice mix starting with some Almond Roca which is a lovely buttercrunch toffee that has almonds and a delightful chocolate coating. Every bite is absolutely decadent! Both me and my husband enjoyed them with our afternoon coffee and pretty much anytime we happen to be walking past the box.

Freedom Bears which are gummy bears but in red white and blue colors! These had a lovely sweet flavor and were so fun and festive. They would be awesome for a 4th of July celebration or even at your next memorial day bar-b-q.

My favorite from this round was the Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies from J&M. They were so delicious and had such big chocolate chips and nice big chunks of pecans! Plus the Christmas tin is adorable and will be perfect for keeping my homemade fudge in next year or even using to give a gift!

Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed. No other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment